Coaching & Connections
Thread Capital works one-on-one with small business owners to identify and provide connections to the optimal financing, networking, and coaching resources for their businesses. We work with entrepreneurs who have good ideas and experience but may have difficulty obtaining financing for their businesses.
Thread Capital is only one part of a larger entrepreneurial ecosystem. We provide direct financing to businesses and, if we are not the best fit for you, connections to other lenders. We work with partners across the state who provide additional coaching and networking.
Vibrant communities are built on the strength of people and businesses connecting. We know we are only as successful as the partnerships we build and maintain.
- Black Dollar
- Business Link North Carolina (BLNC)
- Carolina Small Business Development Fund
- Mountain BizWorks
- Natural Capital Investment Fund
- NC Association of Community Development Corporations (NCACDC)
- NC Community Development Initiative (The Initiative)
- NC Department of Commerce
- NCIMED (The Institute)
- NC Military Business Center
- NC Secretary of State
- NC Cooperative Extension
- NC Community College Small Business Center Network’s (SBCN)
- NC Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC)
- Self-Help Credit Union