Resilient Recovery Express Loan
Thread Capital’s Resilient Recovery Express Loan supports North Carolina small businesses and family farms as they recover from the effects of declared natural disasters. The Resilient Recovery Express Loan helps small businesses close the gap between when the disaster strikes and when federal loans, insurance payouts, and other disaster relief funds are approved.
This is NOT a grant program. Resilient Recovery Express loans were created to make sure your business can get funding to re-open as quickly as possible. Eligibility for funding is contingent on documentation of storm damage from a declared natural disaster. Funding is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
Resilient Recovery Loan
Resilient Recovery loans are designed to meet the extended challenges faced during a business’s disaster recovery, including repairing physical damage and recouping economic losses. Resilient Recovery loans are intended to ensure the business is fully stabilized and is able to handle future economic shocks. Terms are up to $250,000 for up to ten years.
This is NOT a grant program. Resilient Recovery loans were created to make sure the business is fully stabilized and in a better position to recover from future storms. Eligibility for funding is contingent on documentation of storm damage from a declared natural disaster. Funding is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
NC COVID-19 Rapid Recovery Loan
The North Carolina COVID-19 Rapid Recovery Loan Program supported North Carolina small businesses and family farms as they recovered from the economic impact of COVID-19. This rapid recovery loan helped small businesses bridge the gap between when crisis strikes and when federal loans and other relief funds are approved, or businesses have time to recover.
NC COVID-19 Rapid Recovery loans were not designed to be a singular source of assistance for small businesses. Repayment was expected either from more permanent funding sources or from the future cash flow of the business.
The application period for the NC COVID-19 Rapid Recovery Loan Program has now ended.
- SBTDC for business counseling, access to capital, and long-term recovery planning.
- SBCN for general business counseling, assessment of the economic impact on your business, and more.
- EDPNC for a directory of business resources through their toll-free number, (800) 228-8443.
- SBA for disaster loans and business counseling for people and businesses affected by declared disasters.
- NC Emergency Management for recovery resources and emergency preparedness.
- Disaster Unemployment Assistance for unemployment insurance benefits due to a natural disaster.
- NC Department of Agriculture for resources to assist farmers.
(Flooded downtown Fair Bluff after Hurricane Matthew. Photo credit: Jody Johnson)